Fri, 17 Sept|
Business Communication: Intro
Business communication is the process of sharing information between people within and outside a company. Effective business communication is how employees and management interact to reach organizational goals. Its purpose is to improve organizational practices and reduce errors.
Time & Location
17 Sept 2021, 09:00 – 13:00
www.gotgame.io, Saldanha, Bay Industrial Development Zone, 43 Platinum St, Saldanha Ind. Dev., Saldanha, 7395, South Africa
About the event
Key areas covered during workshop & webinar
Part 1: Introduction
- Why is communivation important?
- Definitions of terms used?
- Drivers of communication?
- Types of communication?
Understanding the 4 main types of business communication
- 1 Upward communication. ...
- 2 Downward communication. ...
- 3 Lateral communication. ...
- 4 External communication.