Fri, 10 Dec | Saldanha
Pitching To Investors
Time & Location
10 Dec, 09:00 – 13:00
Saldanha, Saldanha, Bay Industrial Development Zone, 43 Platinum St, Saldanha Ind. Dev., Saldanha, 7395, South Africa
About the Event
Key areas covered during workshop & webinar
- Confidentiality and your business-supplier contract
- How do I stand out with my venture?
- Pitch structure: How should my pitch deck be built? What should be the contents?
- Simplify: How do I get to the point and use my time as good as possible?
- What do you want to achieve with your presentation? Who is my target group?
- How can I build tension and inspire with my presentation?
Basic sales skills:
- What do my customers need and want? What is my USP? Why should they buy from me?
- Presentation content: What is obligatory content for my presentation?
- Inspire: How do I enthuse people? How can I be more charismatic?
Basics of effective communication:
- How can I communicate so that I’ll get what I want?
- How do my voice, gesture, facial expression work on someone? And how can I improve them substantially?
- What holds me back and how can I get rid of limiting beliefs?
- How can I cope with stage fright? How can I relax and have fun presenting?
- How can I receive constructive feedback?
- Exercise: Exercise in an experimental surrounding
- We will film you so that you can find out more about the effect you have on people